MacBook Air (11-inch, Mid 2011) – Technical Specifications
High-resolution LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with support for millions of colors.
11.6-inch (diagonal) high-resolution LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with support for millions of colors
Supported resolutions: 1366 by 768 (native), 1344 by 756, and 1280 by 720 pixels at 16:9 aspect ratio; 1152 by 720 and 1024 by 640 pixels at 16:10 aspect ratio; 1024 by 768 and 800 by 600 pixels at 4:3 aspect ratio
Size and Weight
Ultrathin and ultralight unibody aluminum construction.
- Height: 0.11-0.68 inch (0.3-1.7 cm)
- Width: 11.8 inches (30 cm)
- Depth: 7.56 inches (19.2 cm)
- Weight: 2.38 pounds (1.08 kg)1
- 128GB flash storage
Processor and Memory
Powered by a dual-core Intel Core i5 or i7 processor and DDR3 memory.
- 1.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 with 3MB shared L3 cache
- Configurable to dual-core 1.8GHz Intel Core i7 with 4MB shared L3 cache, only at the Apple Online Store.
- 4GB of 1333MHz DDR3 onboard memory
Advanced Intel HD Graphics 3000.
- Intel HD Graphics 3000 processor with 256MB or 384MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory3
Video Support and Camera
Built-in FaceTime camera.
- FaceTime camera
- Dual display and video mirroring: Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to 2560 by 1600 pixels on an external display, both at millions of colors
Connections and Expansion
USB 2.0, Thunderbolt, headphone port, MagSafe power port, SD card slot (13-inch model).
- Two USB 2.0 ports (up to 480 Mbps)
- Thunderbolt port
Battery and Power
Advanced lithium-polymer battery with MagSafe power adapter.4
- Battery has some life left.
Latest Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technologies.
- Wi-Fi 802.11n Wi-Fi wireless networking;5 IEEE 802.11a/b/g compatible
Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Stereo speakers, microphone, and headphone.
- Stereo speakers
- Omnidirectional microphone
- Headphone port
- Support for Apple Earphones with Remote and Mic